● TOP MANAGEMENT TEAM STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT TRAINING & CONSULTING
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT TRAINING & CONSULTING | When M O N E Y Matters Most®
Five Areas of Expertise
- Established in 1970 and headquartered on Park Avenue in New York City.
- Victor-Stone Corporation is a world leader in strategic planning training and consulting with service offerings in the following cities: Boston | Chicago | Dubai | Frankfurt | Gleneden Beach | Hong Kong | Las Vegas | London | Los Angeles | Mexico City | Nantucket | New York City | Orlando | San Francisco | São Paulo | Sydney | Tokyo | Toronto | Vale | Washington DC | Zurich.
- Bridging the gap between business school and business success.
- Applying the principles of war east-west to business strategy.
- Five areas of expertise: (1) Strategic Thinking | (2) Strategic Planning | (3) Strategic Alignment | (4) Strategic Operations | (5) Strategic Evaluation.
Proprietary Intellectual Capital
- Through our extensive business and military strategy expertise and understanding of Critical Business Results (CBR) we continue to test, refine and apply our proprietary methodologies developed over nearly five decades to help our clients dramatically improve both top and bottom line performance.
Sustainable Business Success
- Our success is due in large part to companies like Apple, AT&T, BMW, Boeing, BJC Healthcare, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co, Marriott Hotels, Microsoft, Nextel, NASA, NBC, Nielsen Media Research, Nike, Nordstrom, ChevronTexaco, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saudi Aramco and Zions Bancorporation who have shared their business challenges resulting in our design and development of industry-leading strategic planning solutions for world-class organizations and their leaders based upon real world challenges.
- We apply our proprietary intellectual capital across all industries, helping our clients align their business infrastructure, resources and operations to meet global marketplace demand, competitiveness and achieve sustained business success.
- We have a track record of helping our clients create opportunities for significant improvement in their overall performance through focus on 5CBR℠ for sustained business success.
- Emphasizing Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
- Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management and Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
- Trusted by Organizations Around the World—AAA, Advanced Semiconductor Materials-Japan, Aegon N.V., Airlines Reporting Corp. (ARC), Alcoa Inc, Allied Medical Supply Inc., Alloy Surfaces Inc., Anethcdc, ASM America, AWAL IT Services Co , New Car Dealers Association-NCDA British Columbia, Bayer AG, BMW, Boeing, BJC HealthCare, Calista Corporation, Cerebra Training Systems-Canada, Caterpillar, CenterPointe Resources, Inc., Chevron Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., City of San Jose California, Coca-Cola Company, Cognera, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Daimler-Chrysler, Department of Homeland Security, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport Authority, Emory University Hospital, European Health Spas, Facility Group Brazil, FCL Logistics , Friedman Corporation, G&D Integrated, GoDaddy.com, Grand Canyon Resort Corporation, Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Co,, HealthSouth, Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc., Honda Motor Company, Home Depot, Honeywell, Hunter Public Relations, Ingersoll-Rand/TAO, IBM, Institute of Public Administration Saudi Arabia, Jack LaLane Health Clubs, JDS Uniphase Corporation, Linc Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Meggit Silicone Products-UK, Mercedes-Bentz, MoneyGram, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Navajo Nation, Neohapsis, Nextel Communications, Nexen Inc. Canada, Nike, Nevada State Bank, Norbest, Inc., NGAS Northrop Grumman Astro Aerospace, Novartis International AG, Peak Health Solutions, Pearson plc, Pelican Energy Consultants, LLC, Progrexion Marketing, Providence Health System, Ritz-Carlton, Sakata Seed America, Inc., Solar Turbines Incorporated, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), SNF Holding Company-France, Solar Turbines Incorporated, Signum Advisors, Inc., Staples, Situs Holdings, Synergetics USA, Inc., Technigro Pty Ltd Australia, Tenix, LADS, Inc. Australia, Touchstone Behavioral Health, Transamerica Corporation, US Army, US Department of Defense, US Department of Health and Human Services, US Navy (NAVAIR), Valero Energy Corporation, VMware, Walgreens, WCRA, Xerox, and Zions Bancorporation.
● STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT TRAINING
When MONEY Matters Most®
PROPRIETARY CONCEPTS for Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- DANTOTSU℠ – Seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the
best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving as the pace setter.
- 5CBR℠ – The requisite 5 Critical Business Results for DANTOTSU℠.
- MASTERPRENEURSHIP℠ – The art and science of delivering 5CBR℠.
- METL5℠ – The 5 Mission Essential Tasks List of Executive MASTERPRENEURSHIP℠.
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT MASTERCLASS – World's Leading Business Strategy Seminar
- Our two-day flagship Strategic Planning Masterclass attracts high-potential executives of dantotsu-focused companies from around the world with a variety of missions, goals and objectives each sharing in common the desire to develop and deliver superior strategy for sustained competitive advantage and business success.
- 36 Maximum participants per masterclass for optimal collaborative peer interaction and networking.
- World-Class Training | World-Class Venues.
- High-potential executives of dantosu-focused public and private companies.
- Key decision-makers from all three enterprise strategy levels:
- Corporate Strategy: Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) | Chief Operating Officers (COOs) | Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) | Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) | Chief Strategy Officers (CSOs) | Chief Information Officers (CIOs) | Chief Human Resources Officers (CHROs) | Chief Legal Officers (CLOs)
- Business Strategy: Senior Vice-Presidents: Operations | Finance | HR | IT
- Operational Strategy: General Managers
TAKEAWAYS | Delivering the RIGHT-RESULTS for Sustainable Company and Career Success
- Building a total-team organization for sustainable competitive advantage through the synergy of best practices East-West-Business-Military.
- Improving executive decision-making capabilities by effective utilization of the "3 Rules of Evidence."
- Upgrading to a unified, holistic view of the organization that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines into a master mind-set model through application of METL5 methodology.
- Moving beyond the either/or limits of an executive management versus leadership mentality to Executive MASTERPRENEURSHIP℠ and the union of management-leadership-innovation-entrepreneurship.
- Facilitator presentations, case studies, business analysis, and action planning highlight our Strategic Planning Masterclass.
- Presented sequentially in five modules following our proprietary DANTOTSU℠ – Sustainable business success mind-set | MASTERPRENEURSHIP℠ – Unified Management Protocol | METL5℠ – 5 Mission Essential Tasks List | 5CBR℠ – 5 Critical Business Results Methodology.
- Continental Breakfast at 8:00 AM
- Masterclass begins at 8:30 AM each day.
- Break at 9:30 AM-10:00 AM
- Buffet Lunch: 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
- 1st Day 3PM ends so you may enjoy your venue of choice.
- 2nd Day 3PM ends so you may catch a flight, if need be.
- Registration per Person: Early Registration $3,000 USD| Regular Registration $3,500 USD
- Includes: Training Materials | Continental Breakfast & Buffet Lunch.
- Participant's Responsibility: Travel-Additional Meals-Accommodations.
REGISTRANTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By registering for a Victor-Stone strategic planning training and/or consulting service you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the VICTOR-STONE CORPORATION REGISTRANTS TERMS & CONDITIONS at the following link: Victor Stone Corporation – Registrant Terms & Conditions
REGISTRATION – Strategic Planning Masterclass Schedule North America
VICTOR-STONE INSTITUTE MASTERCLASS SCHEDULE USA
Top Management Team Strategic Planning Masterclass
C-Level Executive Leadership Masterclass
CEO Strategy Masterclass
● STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT CONSULTING — Magnum Stratagem
- Where will your company be in 5 years?
- How about your career?
- The current complex, continually changing, ever challenging domestic and global economic, ecological, political, cultural, and social environments coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters require exceptional business leadership.
- Success on the battlefield – military and business – requires timely collaborative strategic, tactical, and operational win-win asset allocation and alignment with flawless execution.
- Balancing multiple competing demands – most especially customer, employee and shareholder loyalty – within the context of finite resources is the business challenge of the day.
- STRATEGIC INTENT: Top Management translates the policy (formulated by the board-of-directors) into strategy, structure, process and projects a shared-vision of future business success.
- STRATEGIC RESPONSIBILITY: Top Management makes decisions that affect everyone in the organization, and is held entirely responsible for the success or failure of the enterprise.
- STRATEGIC OUTCOME: In other words, Top Management must deliver the Right-RESULTS to shareholders or ? ? ?
MANAGEMENT CONSULTING tailored to meet our client’s specific needs
- Strategically linking consulting goals to company strategy.
- Specifically designed for company strategic plannings who have completed our Strategic Planning Masterclass to ensure a client-consulting complimentary management mind-set that delivers a one-on-one growth and development opportunity for producing the Right-Results on-time.
- Emphasize Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
- Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management Uncertainty in business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
Proprietary Information: WHEN MONEY MATTERS MOST® | DANTOTSU℠ | MASTERPRENEURSHIP℠ | METL5℠ | 5CBR℠—©1970-2019 Victor-Stone Corporation. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.