ABOUT US | TOPMGT LLC
TopMgt℠ | Dantotsu© | When MONEY Matters Most®
a premier provider of top management training, coaching, and consulting
- Top Management Development Since 1973
- When MONEY Matters Most® | 5CBR©| Dantotsu©| TopMgt℠ Institute-Coaching-Consulting
TOPMGT LLC has become over the past 45 years the world's leading top management development speciality firm—facilitating top management world-wide to deliver the "Right Results."
serving business and government worldwide
Proprietary Intellectual Capital. Established in 1973 and headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada USA, our top management development institute, executive coaching, and strategy consulting is galvanized by our proprietary 5CBR© | Unified Strategy Development System and melded with our Dantotsu© | Crucial Decision-Making Methodology—providing our clients with a comprehensive, unified advanced business strategy approach to competitive advantage, tactical alignment effectiveness, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior business and career performance.
Trust-Experience-Integrity-Expertise. Through our extensive business and military strategy expertise and understanding of Crucial Business Results (CBR) we continue to test, refine and apply our proprietary methodologies developed over nearly five decades to help our clients dramatically improve both top and bottom line performance.
Sustainable Business Success.
- Our success is due in large part to companies like Apple, AT&T, BMW, Boeing, BJC HealthCare, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co, Marriott Hotels, Microsoft, Nextel, NASA, NBC, Nielsen Media Research, Nike, Nordstrom, ChevronTexaco, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saudi Aramco and Zions Bancorporation who have shared their business challenges resulting in our design and development of industry-leading top management strategy development solutions for world-class organizations and their leaders based upon real world challenges.
- We apply our proprietary intellectual capital across all industries, helping our clients align their business infrastructure, resources and operations to meet global marketplace demand, competitiveness and achieve sustained business success.
Consistent Results. We have a track record of helping our clients create opportunities for significant improvement in their overall performance through focus on delivering "The 5 CBR for Sustained Business Success."
Performance Excellence. We emphasize performance excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
- All of our TopMgt℠ MasterClasses are specifically designed to crosswalk with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), namely, ECQ 1: Leading Change, ECQ 2: Leading People, ECQ 3: Results Driven, ECQ 4: Business Acumen, and ECQ 5: Building Coalitions that especially align with competencies and requisite personal, team and organization capabilities related to creativity and innovation, external awareness, flexibility, resilience, strategic thinking, vision, conflict management, leveraging diversity, developing others, team building, accountability, customer service, decisiveness, entrepreneurship, problem solving, technical credibility, financial management, human capital management, technology management, partnering, political savvy, and influencing/negotiating.
- Highly recommended for current and future federal government Senior Executive Service (SES) members and state, county and local government high-potential executives who want to expand their business acumen-strategy expertise.
TAKING YOUR COMPANY & CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL
• To Be or Not to Be? — WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE
- Where will your company be in 5 years?
- How about your career?
- The current complex, continually changing, ever challenging domestic and global economic, ecological, political, cultural, and social environments coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters require exceptional organizational leadership.
- SUCCESS: Success on the battlefield – military and business – requires timely collaborative strategic, tactical, and operational win-win asset allocation and alignment with flawless execution. Balancing multiple competing demands – most especially customer, employee and shareholder loyalty – within the context of finite resources is the business challenge of the day.
- STRATEGIC INTENT: Top Management translates the policy (formulated by the board-of-directors) into strategy, structure, process and projects a shared-vision of future business success.
- STRATEGIC RESPONSIBILITY: Top Management makes decisions that affect everyone in the organization, and is held entirely responsible for the success or failure of the enterprise.
- STRATEGIC OUTCOME: In other words, Top Management and the CEOs (Managing Directors) in particular, must deliver the Right-RESULTS to shareholders or???
Our business development services are trusted by organizations around the world, including: AAA, Advanced Semiconductor Materials-Japan, Aegon N.V., Airlines Reporting Corp. (ARC), Alcoa Inc, Allied Medical Supply Inc., Alloy Surfaces Inc., Anethcdc, ASM America, AWAL IT Services Co , New Car Dealers Association-NCDA British Columbia, Bayer AG, BMW, Boeing, BJC HealthCare, Calista Corporation, Cerebra TRAINING Systems-Canada, Caterpillar, Chevron Corporation, City of San Jose California, Coca-Cola Company, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Daimler-Chrysler, Department of Homeland Security, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport Authority, Emory University Hospital, European Health Spas, Facility Group Brazil, FCL Logistics , Friedman Corporation, G&D Integrated, GoDaddy.com, Grand Canyon Resort Corporation, Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Co,, HealthSouth, Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc., Honda Motor Company, Home Depot, Honeywell, Hunter Public Relations, Ingersoll-Rand/TAO, IBM, Institute of Public Administration Saudi Arabia, Jack LaLane Health Clubs, JDS Uniphase Corporation, Linc Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Meggit Silicone Products-UK, Mercedes-Bentz, MoneyGram, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Navajo Nation, Neohapsis, Nextel Communications, Nexen Inc. Canada, Nike, Nevada State Bank, Norbest, Inc., NGAS Northrop Grumman Astro Aerospace, Novartis International AG, Peak Health Solutions, Pearson plc, Pelican Energy Consultants, LLC, Providence Health System, Ritz-Carlton, Sakata Seed America, Inc., Solar Turbines Incorporated, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), SNF Holding Company-France, Solar Turbines Incorporated, Signum Advisors, Inc., Staples, Situs Holdings, Synergetics USA, Inc., Technigro Pty Ltd Australia, Tenix, LADS, Inc. Australia, Touchstone Behavioral Health, Transamerica Corporation, US Army, US Department of Defense, US Department of Health and Human Services, US Navy (NAVAIR), Valero Energy Corporation, VMware, Walgreens, WCRA, Xerox, and Zions Bancorporation.
Offering the leading-edge in full-spectrum, profit- center focused, top management development training, coaching and consulting, through our Merger of Best Practices East-West-Business-Military©.
Provide to our worldwide clients the finest, most cost effective, world-class, profit-center focused business strategy development programs, services and products.
Helping our clients both maximize sustainable shareholder wealth and optimize multi-stakeholder satisfaction and loyalty.
1. Focus on the right results and the achievement of critical success factors of our multi-national clients.
2. Offer the finest products and services with optimum value: cost savings + time savings + customer loyalty maximization.
HOW MAY WE HELP?
2-Day CEO Strategy Training Courses: TOPMGT LLC Top Management Development Training-Coaching-Consulting
- Business Profit: Our two-day CEO Strategy MasterClass seminar is especially designed for Crucial Decision Makers (CDMs), e.g., Business Owners, C-Suite Executives, Board Members, Business Unit Presidents, Division & Specialist VPs, General Managers, and Operations Managers. Our business strategy team upgrade training seminars are first and foremost about maximizing shareholder satisfaction. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 5 objectives. For business and government leaders they translate into the 5 Crucial Competencies of Highly Effective C-Level Executives.
- Business School: Before attending an advanced business strategy program, we recommend the development of a sound education in the fundamentals of business. We recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of Business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth Business School, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty.
- Business Challenge: The challenge is taking these business school fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business success battlefield unified leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
- Strategic Leadership Team Strategy Upgrade Solutions: Our two-day Business training seminars are specifically designed for crucial decision makers who seek superior personal and business performance through the mastery of the four business leadership domains.
The Four Leadership Domains of Business serve as the framework for our top management business development programs, namely:
- Personal Leadership. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- Customer Leadership. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- Competitive Leadership. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- Strategic Leadership. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
RECOMMENDED Journals for Two-Day CEO Advanced Strategy MasterClass Seminars: Academy of Management Executive, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Harvard Business Review, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Organization Strategy, Journal of Business Research, Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of Management, Journal of Management Studies, Long Range Planning, Management Science, Administrative Sciences Quarterly, California Management Review, Columbia Journal of World Business C-Level Executive Theory and Practice, McKinsey Quarterly, Organizational Science, Sloan Management Review, Strategic Management Journal.
FAVORITE CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar locations:
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Chinook Winds Hotel, 1777 NW 44th St, Lincoln City, OR 97367
- CEO Stategy Seminar at New York Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway New York New York 10036 USA
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at North Michigan Avenue, Chicago Illinois 60611 USA
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf, 1250 Columbus Avenue San Francisco California 94133 USA
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa, 900 Newport Center Drive Newport Beach California 92660 USA
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar in Silicon Valley at Santa Clara Marriott, 2700 Mission College Boulevard Santa Clara California 95054 USA
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Las Vegas Marriott, 325 Convention Center Drive Las Vegas Nevada 89109 USA
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Fairmont Hotel, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, California, United States 94108
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Fairmont Grand Del Mar Hotel, 5300 Grand Del Mar Ct, San Diego, CA 92130
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Fairmont Hotel Boston, 138 St. James Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. 02116
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Four Seasons Hotel, 3960 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Four Seasons Hotel, 60 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 0A4, Canada
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Four Seasons Hotel, 791 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2T4, Canada
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Grand Hyatt, 721 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Marriott - Waterfront, 1401 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97201
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Willard Hotel, 1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington , District of Columbia U.S.A. 20004
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 2121 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75201
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 900 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at 2 East 61st Street, Fifth Avenue, New York City, NY 10065
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Drake Hotel, 140 East Walton Place, Chicago, Illinois U.S.A. 60611
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at The Grove Hotel, 245 S. Capitol Blvd, Boise, ID 83702
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Valley River Inn, 1000 Valley River Way, Eugene, OR 97401
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Timberline Lodge, 27500 E Timberline Road Timberline Lodge, Oregon 97028
- CEO Strategy MasterClass Seminar at Hallmark Resort Newport, 744 SW Elizabeth Street, Newport, OR 97365
BUSINESS STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT TOPICS: Two-Day CEO Advanced Strategy MasterClass Seminars
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Customer Loyalty; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics plus organizational time management training seminars, time management coaching and time management consulting for your CEO; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; Business training Innovation, C-Level Executive, and ship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE TOPMGT LLC Top Management Development Training-Coaching-Consulting
Our Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy Masterclass Business Training is designed to:
• Emphasize Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
• Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy Masterclass proprietary Business training advantage.
TOPMGT LLC Top Management Development Training-Coaching-Consulting for achieving sustained success through advanced business strategy solutions
Our Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy Masterclass top business development training programs can help senior executives chart a sustainable successful future for their career and business. Senior executives must develop strategic initiatives to pave the way for sustainable future business success. Of course, drawing up a list of strategic initiatives is easily enough to do. The challenge comes with strategy execution. Do all stakeholders support the proposed organization future? Will the strategy implementation deliver results that sustain? Unfortunately, the majority of strategic initiatives fail, no matter how appealing they seem on paper. Business transformation is a challenging process, especially when it upsets well-established business practices. Strategic initiatives often fail because people are unwilling to change or agree on the proposed changes.
- Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy Masterclass top business development training programs can serve as a catalyst in overcoming resistance to change and avoiding common pitfalls, maximizing the chances that such initiatives will achieve sustainable results.
- Companies seeking to drive change can certainly derive benefits from our strategy. You will get best results from our strategy facilitators who have a track record of helping business teams choose new directions and mobilize their organizations. Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy Masterclass top management development training facilitators are actively involved from the outset in helping you draft your plans for organization change. Our strategy experts can provide some of the best options for strategy facilitation and organizing productive strategy.
- Get the most out of our Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy Masterclass top business development training programs. Well-designed strategy helps business strategy team members to refine their strategic priorities, develop plans for strategy implementation and to mobilize the organization by:
- Realign your strategy.
- Achieving CEO alignment.
- Developing unified view of your business context with a global perspective.
- Helping top executive teams better understand the core competencies the organization needs.
- Refining the choice of strategic initiatives.
- Selecting an appropriate monitoring and control process.
- Developing strategy implementation plans that will cascade immediately into business organization effectiveness.
- Preparing the follow-up needed to ensure organization change sticks.
- Refocus your business on the most profitable areas of growth.
- Maximize full revenue and profitability.
- Realign the value proposition and redeploy its critical resources against the new strategy.
- Identifying and getting commitment to what the new business strategy team upgrade should be.
Mobilizing the organization to align with and execute it.
- Not all strategy works the same way and their exact design will vary according to what stage your executive team is at with its strategic initiatives.
TOPMGT LLC Top Management Development
2-Day Advanced Strategy MasterClass Seminar
CEO Seminars | CEO Training | Entrepreneur Training | C-Suite Executive Training | Senior Leadership Training | Executive Seminars | Senior Leadership Team Training | Top Management Team Training | Sitemap | Google