TopMgt℠ Senior Executive Coaching
Where Will Your Company Be in 5 Years? • Where Will Your Career Be in 5 Years?
Business Strategy Coaching: Mastering the Crucial Competencies of Highly Effective Senior Executives
The realities of global economic interconnectedness, competition, increased diversity of business environments, deregulation and rapid technological change have dramatically raised the bar on what it takes to create a competitive advantage strategy–let alone sustain it. The business performance gap between winners and losers has never been greater.
- Why are so many companies failing?
- Why are so many senior executives being fired?
- Strategy and competitive advantage strategy have never been more important.
- Strategic decision making in the context of complex continually changing and ever challenging competitive global economic, ecological, political, cultural, and social environments coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters require growth strategy training.
- Balancing competing demands–most especially customer, employee and shareholder satisfaction–within the context of finite resources is the business of the day.
Senior Executive Coaching—Bridging the Gap Between Business School & Business Success
What are the characteristics of highly effective senior executives?
"Know your enemy, know yourself, & your victory will not be threatened.
Know the terrain, know the weather, and your victory will be complete."
— Sun Tzu
Best of the Best East-West-Business-Military
TopMgt℠ Senior Executive Coaching merges best strategy practices east-west-business-military and is built on the assumption that highly effective senior executives have 3 key competencies in common:
1. Right CUSTOMERS—First, they know precisely who the right customers are, what the right customers want, and how to deliver what the right customers want better than any competitor.
2. Right STRATEGY—Second, they are open-minded strategic creative thinkers, who know how to diagnose complex problems, collaborate, craft innovative solutions, and who then develop the right strategy with total business buy-in and alignment, followed by effective strategy execution.
3. Right RESULTS—Finally, they deliver the 5 Crucial Strategic Outcomes (CSOs) essential for sustained business success.
Building and Sustaining Competitive Advantage
TopMgt℠ Senior Executive Coaching serves senior executives from around the world with a variety of missions, goals and objectives each sharing in common the desire to develop and deliver superior strategy for sustained competitive advantage and company success.
Developing and Executing Breakthrough Growth Strategy
TopMgt℠ Senior Executive Coaching provides a unique way of integrating strategic analysis, alignment and execution – plus practical guidelines for implementing new strategic directions by helping senior executives identify their sources of value creation in relationship to profitability, desired growth, cost efficiency, risk-appetite, ROI, stakeholder demands, impact on current business and operating models, Triple Bottom Line (TBL), namely, financial (profit) , social (people) and environmental (planet) outcomes, and the identification and delivery of Crucial Strategic Outcomes (CSOs).
Identifying & Delivering CSOs—THE CRUCIAL STEPS to SUPERIOR GROWTH STRATEGY
"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."
— Winston Churchill
WHO BENEFITS MOST?
- C-Suite Executives
WORLD-CLASS STRATEGY COACHES
All of our TopMgt℠ Executive Coahing is led by two senior management facilitators:
1. Senior Business Strategy Facilitator-Coach-Consultant with:
- Both COB and CEO business experience.
- International business experience.
- Commissioned service in the Armed Forces of the United States, Canada or other NATO member countries with both command and general staff experience.
- Ph.D., D.B.A or at a minimum a Master's Degree in business, healthcare or public administration from a major international public or private university.
- At least two years of Ph.D. level research/study in strategic management development.
2. Senior Business Development Facilitator-Coach-Consultant with:
- Both COB and CEO business experience.
- Ten or more years of business ownership experience.
- Ten or more years of profit-center strategic business management experience including P&L authority and accountability.
- Both entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial expertise.
- Successful completion of an TopMgt℠ Leadership or Strategy Upgrade seminar.
- $500 up to 1 hour of executive phone coaching.