O V E R V I E W
• TopMgt℠ Team MasterClass
Delivering the 5 Crucial Results of Top Companies
VENUE: Private | Your Company Only
- Top Management Team
- CEOs taking their company to the next level
- Awarding of the Advanced Business Management Certificate upon successful MasterClass completion
- $18,000 for up to 8 participants
- $1,000 for each additional participant
- Includes: Training Materials | Continental Breakfast | Buffet Lunch
- Participant's Responsibility: Travel-Additional Meals-Accommodations
SCHEDULE: Secure Registration Links
D E T A I L S
TopMgt℠ Team MasterClass
Mastering the 5 Crucial Competencies of Top Executives
TopMgt℠ MasterClass World's Leading Senior Executive Seminar
- Where will your organization be in 5 years?
- How about your career?
- The current complex, continually changing, ever challenging domestic and global economic, ecological, political, cultural, and social environments coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters require exceptional organizational leadership.
- SUCCESS: Success on the battlefield – military and business – requires timely collaborative strategic, tactical, and operational win-win asset allocation and alignment with flawless execution. Balancing multiple competing demands – most especially customer, employee and shareholder loyalty – within the context of finite resources is the business challenge of the day.
- STRATEGIC INTENT: Top Management translates the policy (formulated by the board-of-directors) into strategy, structure, process and projects a shared-vision of future business success.
- STRATEGIC RESPONSIBILITY: Top Management makes decisions that affect everyone in the organization, and is held entirely responsible for the success or failure of the enterprise.
- STRATEGIC OUTCOME: In other words, Top Management and the business owners (Managing Directors) in particular, must deliver the Right-RESULTS to shareholders or ???
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results — Winston Churchill
SOLUTION | By Delivering the Right-Results
THE 5 CRUCIAL BUSINESS RESULTS (5CBR)
- Highly successful top management executives start with identifying and end with delivering The 5 Crucial Business Results (5CBR)—the frequent fatal missed-steps in effective strategy upgrade development and delivery. 5CBR℠ represent criteria top management must give special and continued priority attention for continued career and company success.
- Our two-day TopMgt℠ TopMgt℠ Leadership MasterClass is galvanized by our proprietary 5CBR℠ | Strategy Formulation Methodology—providing our clients with a comprehensive, unified approach to strategic competitive advantage, tactical alignment effectiveness, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior business and career performance.
- The advanced leadership program provides a world-class, research-based, comprehensive, cutting-edge methodology for 5CBR delivery, which encompasses customers, competitors, stakeholders, business excellence and leadership effectiveness.
- Our TopMgt℠ TopMgt℠ Leadership MasterClass is precision-focused and specifically designed for busy senior executives who recognize the importance of 5CBR for future business success and the requisite competencies top management must have to deliver 5CBR.
- Optimal program size is achieved by limiting total participants to 24 with collaborative supportive peer interaction and networking.
- Facilitator presentations, case studies, business analysis, and 5CBR© action planning highlight our TopMgt℠ TopMgt℠ Leadership MasterClass.
- Improving executive decision-making capabilities.
- Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of the organization that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines into a master mind-set model.
- Enhancing your executive career potential.
- Moving beyond the either/or limits of a management versus leadership mindset.
- Developing a unified view of your business context with a global perspective.
- Updating, broadening and optimizing your executive management style for continued career advancement.
- Acquiring executive sustainable leadership skills aimed at maximum managerial impact, personal and team confidence building, and better bottom-line performance.
Each TopMgt℠ TopMgt℠ Leadership MasterClass is led by two advanced leadership facilitators:
1. TopMgt Institute Certified Senior Corporate Leadership Facilitator-Coach-Consultant with:
- Both COB and business owner business experience.
- International business experience.
- Commissioned officer service in the Armed Forces of the United States, Canada or other NATO member countries with both command and general staff experience.
- Ph.D., D.B.A or at a minimum a Master's Degree in business, healthcare or public administration from a major international public or private university.
- At least two years of Ph.D. level research/study in strategic management development.
2. TopMgt Institute Certified Senior Business Leadership Facilitator-Coach-Consultant with:
- Both COB and business owner business experience.
- Ten or more years of business ownership experience.
- Ten or more years of profit-center strategic business management experience including P&L authority and accountability.
- Both entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial expertise.
TOPMGT INSTITUTE MASTER SCHEDULE
Secure Registration Links:
TopMgt℠ Strategy MasterClass
TopMgt℠ Leadership MasterClass
Our business development solutions are trusted by organizations around the world, including: AAA, Advanced Semiconductor Materials-Japan, Aegon N.V., Airlines Reporting Corp. (ARC), Alcoa Inc, Allied Medical Supply Inc., Alloy Surfaces Inc., Anethcdc, ASM America, AWAL IT Services Co , New Car Dealers Association-NCDA British Columbia, Bayer AG, BMW, Boeing, BJC HealthCare, Calista Corporation, Cerebra TRAINING Systems-Canada, Caterpillar, Chevron Corporation, City of San Jose California, Coca-Cola Company, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Daimler-Chrysler, Department of Homeland Security, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport Authority, Emory University Hospital, European Health Spas, Facility Group Brazil, FCL Logistics , Friedman Corporation, G&D Integrated, GoDaddy.com, Grand Canyon Resort Corporation, Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Co,, HealthSouth, Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc., Honda Motor Company, Home Depot, Honeywell, Hunter Public Relations, Ingersoll-Rand/TAO, IBM, Institute of Public Administration Saudi Arabia, Jack LaLane Health Clubs, JDS Uniphase Corporation, Linc Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Meggit Silicone Products-UK, Mercedes-Bentz, MoneyGram, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Navajo Nation, Neohapsis, Nextel Communications, Nexen Inc. Canada, Nike, Nevada State Bank, Norbest, Inc., NGAS Northrop Grumman Astro Aerospace, Novartis International AG, Peak Health Solutions, Pearson plc, Pelican Energy Consultants, LLC, Providence Health System, Ritz-Carlton, Sakata Seed America, Inc., Solar Turbines Incorporated, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), SNF Holding Company-France, Solar Turbines Incorporated, Signum Advisors, Inc., Staples, Situs Holdings, Synergetics USA, Inc., Technigro Pty Ltd Australia, Tenix, LADS, Inc. Australia, Touchstone Behavioral Health, Transamerica Corporation, US Army, US Department of Defense, US Department of Health and Human Services, US Navy (NAVAIR), Valero Energy Corporation, VMware, Walgreens, WCRA, Xerox, and Zions Bancorporation.